05 July 2008

New Blog

Well, I guess we'll see how this works. I will write, and you will read. Sound good? Yeah, me too. I have different interests that I will be typing about - so you will get to know me better. Here are some things about me that I bet you didn't know...

Favorites...
1. Number - 7
2. TV Show - Law and Order - Criminal Intent and SVU
3. Sound - Trains, driving on concrete, and rain on a metal roof
4. Kid - My nephew, Jonathan. (actually, the only kid I like)
5. Quote - A misty morning does not signify a cloudy day...

I don't look at expiration dates when shopping, I like to drive, I love movies with a lot of action/violence/drama and not a fan of romance crap, I like music that means something and that I can sing to, etc...

Well, this is a start for you getting to know me... enjoy.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Glad you're writing a blog! :) And nice about Jonathan being the only kid you like HAHA :)