07 July 2008

Cherry Blossom Bathroom?

My bathroom decor for the last few years has been, well, kind of childish. I've always liked rubber ducks, but now that my life is going in a different direction I've thought a lot about how I wanted my bathroom to look.

I have two options. I really like vertical stripes. They look nice, and since they have lots of colors usually, they would go with almost anything. I also like the look of a red and black cherry blossom motif. In fact, I think I like that better. But unlike the vertical stripes look, it's been more difficult for me to find cherry blossom bathroom decor - even online, and most of what I've found isn't exactly what I'm looking for.

I have decided to go with the vertical stripes. Its much more me. :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I wish you could find the cherry blossom ones too, it would be cute!

.:wrecking ball extraordinaire:. said...

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp;jsessionid=324B622B080EB54D85BF38BDF7A5DBBD.app13-node3?itemdescription=true&itemCount=10&id=12122016&parentid=A_FURN_BEDDING&sortProperties=+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=540&navAction=poppushpush&color=